Thursday 20 June 2013

Do You Know Who You Are? (Part 1)

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness! You are righteous!
Romans 8:15
The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry,Abba, Father.
You are meant to be close to Him - no barriers!  He made the way!

Do You KNOW Who You Are?


Child you were made for me!
Don’t look at your weakness; you are free!
I’m drawing you close,
I want your intimacy!
The Devil is a liar and always will be
Don’t listen to his lies listen to Me!
Do you know who you are?!
Open your eyes so that you can see!
My Son intercedes for you
My Spirit on your behalf speaks what is true!
I have a plan
It is for your good; and I have made you whole and brand new!
See yourself the way I see you!
Holy unto me,
Sanctified and set free!
My child, this is who you are!

November 10/2012/Holly Switzer

No comments:

Post a Comment