Friday 21 June 2013


Zephaniah 3:17  The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love and rejoice over you with singing!


Do You Know Who I Am?

My child and my friend I love you
You are my delight and I enjoy your company!
Do you know how passionate my love is; it’s true!
I miss our talks when your life gets so busy
Please don’t forget about me!

When others let you down and push you away
You are my beloved and with you I’ll stay!
I’m your greatest encourager and have a great plan for us
Will you let go and to me your life trust?

I want you, I love you, I like you, child you are mine!
 My son’s ravished by your beauty and so good and kind.
Spend time with me!  I enjoy your company!
In my presence you’ll find what everything you need!
Healing, love, joy peace; its part of my Creed!
Always yours;  your lover Jesus and Abba daddy.
Written by:  Holly Switzer November 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment